AW Technical Centres | Girls Only Football | Goalkeeper Only
Aw football coaching technical centres offers fun football sessions that are designed to be enjoyable that maximise every players ability.
All players attending our sessions will be coached by UEFA/FA licensed coaches over a 5-6-week programme (School term), working to a specialised Aw football coaching designed curriculum, focusing on enhancing technical, tactical, physical and social abilities in players who are looking to improve their performance and gameplay ability.
Players attending our sessions who, perform to consistently high standards will be invite to attend our advanced centres.
We also accommodate goalkeepers by providing bespoke sessions to improve keepers’ technical and game-related skills.
Weekly Football Training Programme
Technical Centre Venue | King Henry School, DA8 3BN
- Why send your child to AW football coaching?
- Outstanding Football Coaching | Experienced Coaches | Ex Professional and Semi Professional Players | Fun Sessions | Football for all | Fantastic Venues | Value for Money | Links to Grassroots Teams and Professional Clubs | Proven Players Development Record | Many players progress into professional Academies from AW football.
- Pathway into team | Professional | Grassroots.
- Proven record for developing players.
- Established for over 12 years
- Recommend and reviewed