Welcome to AW Futsal Training Academy
- Outstanding Coaching | Fantastic Facilities | 6 – 16 year-olds | Girls Only Sessions
- 1st Session
- Futsal Fixtures
- Venue: King Henry, Avenue Rd, Erith DA8 3BN.
What are the benefits?
- Transition (Learn how to defend and attack 1v1 and in small groups), which increases technical and tactical speed
- Makes players comfortable on the ball in all situations on the field in outdoor soccer
- Enables players to make early decisions before receiving the ball so faster speed of play and vision (Repetitive, cognitive application allows players to develop faster on conscious and subconscious level – Case Study by Set Sport Corp. A player will touch the ball 80-100 times in a 40 min match as opposed to 20-40 (based on position) in a 90 min outdoor match.
- Decision making on/off the ball
- Strong emphasis on creativity (On and Off the ball) and technique
- Futsal rewards the same basic tactics and knowledge of the game as outdoor football.
“As a little boy in Argentina, I played Futsal on the streets and for my club. It was tremendous fun, and it really helped me become who I am today”
lionel Messi, FiFa World Footballer of the year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
“Futsal is an extremely important way for kids to develop their skills and understanding of the game. My touch and my dribbling have come from playing Futsal.”
Ronaldinho, FiFa World Footballer of the year 2004 & 2005