Welcome to AW Futsal Coaching
AW futsal coaching, has become the number one provider in Bexley. Our sessions cater for children of all levels, within our advanced group with have many current academy players who play for Charlton, Millwall, Fulham, Chelsea and other professional clubs.
- Outstanding Coaching | Fantastic Facilities | 6 – 16 year-olds | Girls Only Sessions
- Futsal Fixtures
- Venue: Leigh Academy Bexley,Erith DA8 3BN.
- Contact our head of futsal Terry 07525618996
Since my son has attend futsal with coach Terry and coach Yusuf, the improvement in his ability and confidence is truly amazing. We love what these sessions and coaches have done for our son. High recommend.Parent from Tuesday evening futsal session.
|Tuesday||Year 3 – Year 6||17:00-18:00||Advanced||Mixed|
|Year 4 – Year 8||18:00-19:00||Mixed||Girls Only|
|Friday||Year 1 – Year 2||16:45-17:45||Mixed||Mixed|
|Year 6 – Year 11||17:45-18:45||Advanced||Mixed|
Venue: Leigh academy Bexley DA8 3BN
Best session of the week! thats from Archie (my son), like Archie i love coming to watch these sessions, even on a Friday night! The drills are fun and challenging, the coaches allow the players freedom to express themselves. The games at the end are great to watch, the skills and speed of the game is amazing. We love it. Thank youParent from Friday evening futsal session.
I love it! my daughter attend AW futsal around 6 months ago, after the first session, she loved it and told the rest of her team about the session, they all signed up for the free session, and are all now attending weekly. The sessions are quality but for me the coaches at AW make the session that little bit better.Parent from Tuesday girls only session.
What are the benefits?
- Transition (Learn how to defend and attack 1v1 and in small groups), which increases technical and tactical speed
- Makes players comfortable on the ball in all situations on the field in outdoor soccer
- A player will touch the ball 80-100 times in a 40 min match as opposed to 20-40 (based on position) in a 90 min outdoor match.
- Decision making on/off the ball
- Strong emphasis on creativity (On and Off the ball) and technique
- Futsal rewards the same basic tactics and knowledge of the game as outdoor football.
“As a little boy in Argentina, I played Futsal on the streets and for my club. It was tremendous fun, and it really helped me become who I am today”
lionel Messi, FiFa World Footballer of the year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
“Futsal is an extremely important way for kids to develop their skills and understanding of the game. My touch and my dribbling have come from playing Futsal.”
Ronaldinho, FiFa World Footballer of the year 2004 & 2005